|Changes From:||TaeKwon Kid|
|Number of Skills:||18|
|Total Skill Points:||75|
|Total Quest Skills:||0|
Taekwon Master has the ability to use the power of Books to increase the damage of their kicks, proving the adage that knowledge is power. Certain Taekwon Master skills are incredibly effective, but can only be used on a limited range of specific maps or monsters that can be chosen by the Taekwon Master. Taekwon Boys and Girls can apply for the Taekwon Master job change test when they attain Job Level 40.
TaeKwon Master is a class for characters who have chosen TaeKwon Kid as their first profession and wish to continue in the ways of the TaeKwon. One of the most notable benefits that a TaeKwon Master has over a TaeKwon Kid is the ability to wield books to help deal more damage physically.
TaeKwon Master is an unusual class in that the majority of their skills are bound to the celestial bodies of the Sun (Solar), Moon (Lunar) and Stars (Stellar), and are very restricted in their use. These skills have three different restrictions in which they can be used, and are as follows:
- Certain skills can only be used on a day of their respective celestial body (Sun = Even Days; Moon = Odd Days; Stars = Every 5th day -5, 10, 15, etc)
- Some skills can only be used on maps that are designated as a place of a celestial body
- Other skills can only be used against enemies that are aligned as an enemy of a celestial body
The first restriction is unlike the latter two in that a TaeKwon master cannot change what day is representative of a celestial body; these days are already set. The setting for these celestial days is told in the mantra as follows:
The Sun shines brightest on even days. The Moon shines brightest on odd days. And the Stars shine without fail on every 5th day. The second and third restriction can be set personally for each individual TaeKwon Master via their respective skills: Solar, Lunar and Stellar Perception and Solar, Lunar and Stellar Opposition.
However, there are also skills that are also bound by more than one restriction.
TaeKwon Masters are also known as Star Gladiators in other localizations of Ragnarok Online, which reflects the way how the skills of this class works.
If a TaeKwon Master ever finds the TaeKwon Master skill tree too confusing, a TaeKwon Master can always invest more skill points into the TaeKwon Kid skills, or observe the skills that are not restricted by the celestial bodies.
- HP modifier has been increased
- Miracle status will now disappear when logging off. (LOKI -->)The chance and duration of Miracle have decreased. For Eir/Tyr, the chance to activate is the same as it always has been.
The following skills for this class have been altered. See the corresponding page to find which servers are affected:
- Anger of the Moon
- Anger of the Stars
- Anger of the Sun
- Demon of the Sun, Moon and Stars
- Warmth of the Moon
- Warmth of the Stars
- Warmth of the Sun
Job Change Guide
|Item(s) (Consumed):||1, 1 , 1 , 1 , 1 , 1|
|Experience:||Base EXP:||Job EXP:|
|Quest Reward(s):||Jobchange to TaeKwon Master|
1. Find MooHyun In Payon (215 102). He will tell you to collect the following items:
11 1 1
2. After obtaining the items, proceed to Comodo. There is a path around the mountain in the middle of the map (the base is found at 159, 180) that leads to the top of it.
3. At the top, find the NPC "Man" (comodo 172 231). After giving the items, the player will be warped to "The Sun, the Moon, and The Stars" (job_star 29 32).
4. Speak with Gladiator of the Sun. After some dialog, the player will be moved to the Gladiator of the Moon (job_star 95 33).
5. After speaking to the Gladiator of the Moon, the player will be warped to Payon. Speak to MooHyun and return to Comodo to be warped back. The player will once again be moved, this time to the Gladiator of the Stars (job_star 161 33). She requires the following items:
6. After gathering these items, the Man can return the player to the quest area for free. Hand the items to the Gladiator of the Stars, who will change send the player back to Payon. The Man in comodo will turn the player into a TaeKwon Master.
|Permanently memorize a map as being a Place of either the Sun, the Moon, or the Stars.||3||Active|
|Permanently memorize a monster or player class as being a Target of either the Sun, the Moon, or the Stars.||3||Active|
| Barrier, which deals damage and pushes back enemies nearby.
Can only be used in corresponding SLS Place.
|Bonus attack power against corresponding SLS (Solar/Lunar/Stellar) Target proportionally to level, DEX and LUK.||3||Passive|
| Increases VIT DEF proportionally to level, DEX and LUK.
Can only be used in a Place of the Sun on a Solar Day.
| Increases Flee proportionally to level, DEX and LUK.
Can only be used in a Place of the Moon on a Lunar Day.
| Increases ASPD proportionally to level, DEX and LUK.
Can only be used in a Place of the Stars on a Stellar Day.
|Bonus EXP for corresponding SLS Target on corresponding SLS Day.||5||Passive|
|Permanently sacrifice sight in return for increasing ASPD.||10||Passive|
|When using Counter Kick, any Monks in the party will have their chance of using Triple Attack increased. If any Monks in the party use Combo Finish, player's chance of using Counter Kick increases.||3||Passive|
|Increases carry capacity when logging in a SLS Place.||10||Passive|
|Fly off the ground, increase movement speed, attacks never miss and ignore DEF. HP is lost with every attack. Needs Star Gladiator Spirit to use, and deactivates spirit mode when used.||1||Active|
|Classes of Ragnarok Online|
|Novice Class||Novice · Super Novice|
|First Class||Acolyte · Archer · Magician · Merchant · Swordman · Thief|
|Second Class||Priest · Monk · Hunter · Bard · Dancer · Wizard · Sage · Blacksmith · Alchemist · Knight · Crusader · Assassin · Rogue|
|Transcendant Second Class||High Priest · Champion · Sniper · Minstrel · Gypsy · High Wizard · Professor · Whitesmith · Creator · Lord Knight · Paladin · Assassin Cross · Stalker|
|Expanded Class||Gunslinger · Ninja · TaeKwon Kid · TaeKwon Master · Soul Linker|