|File:Cloaking.png Cloaking Skill Info|
|SP Cost:||15; 1 per (SkillLV + 3) sec|
|Duration:||Until cancelled or SP runs out|
Gives character the Cloaked effect, it makes the user invisible to players and monsters but you don't lose the ability to move. Cloaked characters do not regenerate HP or SP, they can attack but this uncloaks them. Attacking while being cloaked doubles the critical rate for that hit. Insects, Demons and Boss monsters see through this invisibility. The Cloaked effect may be cancelled at any time by using the skill again (no SP Cost), by getting hit, reaching SP 0 or by coming into the area of effect of Attention Concentrate, Ruwach or Sight. Lower Skill Levels don't let you attack or use skills and require a wall next to you to allow movement. The movement speed increase does not stack with the one from Increase Dodge.
|Movement Speed (Off-Wall) (%)||0||0||79||82||85||88||91||94||97||100|
|Movement Speed (On-Wall) (%)||103||106||109||112||115||118||121||124||127||130|
|1sp drained per X second(s)||0.5||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
On all servers, this skill is unchanged and retains the original effect.
- Assassin Cross Card (4359) - Enables the use of Level 3 when equipped
- Assassin Cross Card (25527) - Enables the use of Level 3 when equipped
- Fox Ears (4) - If AGI > 250, enables the use of Level 3 when equipped
- Raccoon Hat - Enables the use of Level 1 when equipped.
- Carnwennan - Enables the use of Level 1 when equipped