Rachel Sanctuary Quest
From RebirthRO Wiki
|Item(s) (Not Consumed):||
|Quest Prerequisite(s):||Lost Child Quest|
|Experience:||Base EXP:||Job EXP:|
|Quest Reward(s):||Access to the Rachel Sanctuary Dungeon|
Precondition: Initially, you can go to the temple and talk to Nema, as well as enter the Sanctuary to talk to Panno for the exchange of vouchers, or High Priest Zhed for the Lost Child Quest. Nema will ask for donations to the sanctuary of 50,000 Zeny. Each time you donate, you're given a voucher which you can redeem for a random item (by seeing Panno inside the Sanctuary). Known lottery rewards include:
Once 10,000 donations have been made, the sanctuary will be locked, and the quest can be started! This is per server, not per person. This means that 500,000,000 Zeny must be donated to the sanctuary for the server before the quest can be done, and the dungeon accessed.
2. Talk to the Kid (Located at 243 37) down by the lake back in Rachel. Tell him "Yeah, I love them." He will then ramble a little bit about you not having any candy with you, then mention fighting priests.
- Note:If you select "Yeah", it will end the conversation and you will have to talk to him to try again.
3. Go back to Rachel Temple. Walk up to the windows left of the statue to the left of Nemma (Located at 67 209). You'll be able to sneak in.
4. You now need to investigate the locked down temple until you are able to push through the front gate.
For the sake of these directions:
- NORTH = Up and left, deeper towards the back of the temple.
- EAST = Up and right
- WEST = Down and left
- SOUTH = Down and right, towards the front of the temple.
Follow these directions (or the path shown):
- Follow the Red path
- Blue dots show dialogue locations
- Once you're inside the locked down temple, head North down the hallway. You will get a pop-up message along the way about some strange noises.
- When you reach the end of the Hallway, head East. You should get another pop-up message about the noises.
- When you reach a room with a Woman's Statue in it, continue through the Southern exit of that room (through a gate).
- Continue heading South until you hit a wall, then head East.
- As you walk east along the front of the building along the benches, you should get a pop-up message that says "CRASH".
- Immediately, after you hear the "CRASH" turn left (North) into a small hallway with a staircase in it. Go up those stairs.
- Once upstairs, head North and then East until you find a room with Tile-checkered flooring. Head towards the back of that room. Go through the portal behind the statue in that room.
- Walk towards the gate, and a pop-up message will tell you about the dark stains on the floor. Continue walking around over the bloodstains, investigating each time, until it tells you that you should leave before you become the next victim.
- Backtrack along the Red path until you reach the Green path.
- Head back to the Staircase (Southwest from the Bloody room), and go back down the stairs.
- Head just a bit to the east until you're back in the 'Atrium Hallway' (stop when you see a statue against the back wall.)
- Head south, towards the front of the building. After you get a pop-up, head further south until you reach the gate portal. When it gives you an option, try to "Push" or "Kick" it open.
- You will find yourself back out front of the temple, and you will now be able to re-enter the temple through the front gate. The lights will be back on, and the NPCs will be back.
- Don't go back inside yet.
5. Talk to Nemma now. If the donation target has been reached on your server, she will inform you that no more donations are needed.
6. Now you can go inside the real Rachel Temple.
7. Talk to Panno inside, choose the 3rd option of "Hey, did you open the gate?" and she'll tell you about the security. Talk to her again and she will tell you more about the gate and what she found out the last time it locked. (You won't be able to go on to 8 if you don't)
8. Go back to Nemma outside the Temple and give her:
She will reward you with:
- 20,000,000 (Loki/Tyr) or 1,000,000 Base Experience (Eir)
- Note: You can buy Hugel's Party Supplies Shop (Located at 94, 103). in
9. Go inside the temple and talk to High Priest Zhed (Located at 277 159). You will need:
- Note: If Zhed simply says "May Freya be with you", then you have not completed the Lost Child Quest.
10. Visit the Pope (Located at 134, 134). She will ask you about yourself. There will be two pop-ups that you can enter any text in and it will accept. Once she finishes she will inform you that High Priest Zhed wanted to talk to you.
11. After Zhed boots you from the room, go up to the left wall and eavesdrop on the conversation. A woman will then talk to you about Zhed and her relationship with him.
12. Go back and talk to Zhed. He'll want to rest. After you finish, walk out of the room and you will be prompted to pick up a Key on the ground. You'll then be able to enter the Rachel Sanctuary.
13. Enter the Rachel Sanctuary by going back upstairs to the "Bloody Room" behind the Chapel (Located at 29 312).
14. Head to the second floor (Quest Map) of the dungeon, and walk north until you get a prompted message to look at the water. Walk around up onto the Metal Edge (Located at 119 203), and the woman will hit you and you'll be sent back to Rachel.
15. Go back and talk to High Priest Zhed and he will reward you with:
- 90,000,000 (Loki/Tyr) or 4,500,000 Base Experience (Eir)
- 60,000,000 (Loki/Tyr) or 3,000,000 Job Experience (Eir)
|Arunafeltz and Nameless Island Arc Quests|
|First Quest||Second Quest||Third Quest||Fourth Quest||Final Quest|
|Lost Child||→||Rachel Sanctuary||→||Veins Siblings||→||Thor Volcano Base||→||Peace for Arunafeltz|
|→||Nameless Island Entrance Quest|
|Curse of Gaebolg (Founding of the Nation Myth Quest)||→|
|Map Access Quests|
|Towns||Itty Bitty Poring City · Nieve and Orc Village · New World|
|Fields/Dungeons|| Abyss Lake · Amatsu Dungeon · Ayothaya Dungeon · Dewata Dungeon · Dimensional Gorge · Geffenia · Juperos · Kiel Hyre Dungeon · Lighthalzen Dungeon|
Moscovia Dungeon · Nameless Island and Cursed Monastery · Nightmare Pyramids (Level 2)
Splendide and Manuk Fields · Prontera Culvert · Rachel Sanctuary · Scaraba Hole · Thanatos Tower · Turtle Island