God Items Quest
From RebirthRO Wiki
|Base Level:||70 - 60 - 70 - 70|
15 Types of Fish/Water Items (9 Each),
|Item(s) (Not Consumed):||
1 Doll, 1
|Items:|| 10 or 5 , 1 Random Equipment,|
Random Level 4 Weapon
|Experience:||Base EXP:||Job EXP:|
|Quest Reward(s):||Ability to create God Items|
You can check the Global Status of the seals and of your current status by visiting the Sign Post (Located at 113, 293) in Prontera.
This quest is divided into four smaller quest. Each quest, 50 players will need to complete it in order for the next quest to be activated. When 100 players complete the available quest, it will close and that sub-quest cannot be started or completed. When the final seal has been activated, a God Item can be created. When an item has been created, the seal will close and everything returns to its initial state.
Server-wide broadcasts are made to notify players when a seal has been opened or closed.
Seal of Sleipnir
- Notice You must be above Level 70 to complete this quest. At least 50 players are needed to complete this quest before Seal of Megingjard can be activated. Once 100 players have completed this quest, it will close.
1. Go to Yuno and talk to Noyee (Located at 161, 200) to start the quest.
2. Enter a research building (Located at 217, 176) and talk to the Manager, Cukure on the front desk. She will tell you how depressed she is about being really busy. Agree to help her out and she will give you a temporary pass to the research area.
3. Enter the room to the left and you will find four more rooms.
- Note: You can start with any of the rooms you would prefer but the order of the rooms will change. Simply move to another researcher and one of them would interact with you.
1st room (Upper Left Room)
1. Talk to Hallandaute (Located at 66 125). He will tell you of researchers who are inducting experiments that needs to be stopped.
2. Go to the Yuno Item Shop (Located at 196, 138) and talk to Wagan (Located at 17, 30). He will ask for your help in solving a problem concerning a Mad Scientist, Metto.
3. Proceed to a building (Located at 278, 293) and find Metto (Located at 26, 39) to stop him from making his experiments. He will then spill where the other scientists are. Enter another building (Located at 51, 151) and talk to Stangckle (Located at 17, 95) and stop him too. Finally, enter another building (Located at 51, 105) and talk to Kato to stop his experiments.
4. Once you have stopped the others, go back to Metto and he will tell you to find someone in the test building. Go to the Sage Test Building (Located at 323, 280) and talk to CiCi (Located at 178, 43). Return to Metto and he will claim that he will not do any more research.
5. Once you have stopped all the scientists and their research, go back to Wagan and he will reward you for your help:
6. Return to Hallandaute with the good news. Keep on talking to him until he talks about Sleipnir, the mighty boots of the Gods.
2nd room (Lower Right Room)
1. Talk to Pavel (Located at 14, 47) and he will talk to you about the stone tablet just beside him. Examine the Stone Tablet (Located at 20, 48).
2. Talk to him again and he will tell you that trigger on the stone tablet needs to be activated. Examine every word on the tablet and you will find something strange about it. There will be a keyword in the strange spot of the sentences and you will need to locate it and tell him.
3. After you've done so, you will find the complete content of the stone tablet. When prompted, tell him the key words.
- 1st Word: dirdnl
- 2nd Word: tkaryf
- 3rd Word: ghswka
4. All three words must be written separately and without quitting the chatbox or you must enter them once again. Once you're done reading the tabley, talk to Pavel again and he will thank you.
3rd room (Upper Right Room)
1. Talk to Kurdt (Located at 55 47) and he will request you to collect materials from 15 types of Fish/Water element creatures. He will also ask you bring only 9 units of your chosen materials. Items that you can bring him include:
- Note: Even though Kurdt asks for 10 of each type, he will only take 9.
2. Once you have all the required items in the correct amount, talk to Kurdt and give him the items. He will thank you for collecting the items.
4th room (Lower Left Room)
1. Talk to Aadin (Located at 11, 136) and he will ask you to help investigate a story in Payon.
2. Go to Payon and talk to the Friar, Lania (Located at 79, 171). She will tell you a story and choose to "Go ahead" or "Take notes". Listen to everything she has to say and then return back to Aadin to relay the information you have received.
3. Talk to Aadin and you will discover that, some parts of the story are missing. You will need to return to Lania and repeat the previous procedure to listen to all of the story.
4. Once you have collected what was missing, return to Aadin and tell him what you have learned. He will thank you for your efforts of gathering the complete story for him.
Unlocking the Seal of Sleipnir
Once you have completed all the quests in all of the four rooms, return to the Manager, Cukure and she will reward you with a Random Equipment
Seal of Megingjard
- Notice You must be above Level 60 to complete this quest. At least 50 players are needed to complete this quest before Seal of Brisingamen can be activated. Once 100 players have completed this quest, it will close.
1. Go to Prontera and enter the Prontera Castle (Located at 44, 151). Talk to Rebarev Doug (Located at 44, 151) and agree to helm him out. Talk to him again and tell him "I am about to leave" until a third option appears. Choose this option and do not talk to him again.
2. Go to the Prontera Library (Located at 120, 264) and talk to the Librarian. He will ask you what kind of files you are looking for and tell him that you are looking for the 1st squad's final mission. He will then tell you that he needs an item to find your book. Bring him either:
3. Once you have the item, talk to him again and tell him "Let me help you find those files.". Then ask him "You have bad eyes?' and then reply with "No, I don't mind!" to lend him either the magnifier or the lantern. After that, tell him "I want to read some records" and you will be prompted for some information.
- *Note: If these steps do not work and the reply is "Maybe yes, maybe no", try returning to Rebarev Doug in the castle and repeat until the third option is obtained.
4. Search for documents on the wall. Keep searching several times on each file until finding the information about "The 3rd Platoon Records". He will ask the player to collect the following so that he can create an exact copy of the record. You will need to bring him:
5. Once you have the items, return to the Librarian and he will start creating a copy of the record. Keep on talking to him until he hands you a copy of the record. Once you have the record, tal to him again and ask him to "Record search". Enter crusader_3rd_company_3rd_platoon_1st_squad_records and you will receive information about your search.
6. Go back to Rebarev Doug and he will ask you to find them. Go to Geffen and enter the Blacksmith Shop (Located at 179, 62). Talk to Zan Huadoku (Located at 109, 161) and choose every option in the conversation. Keep talking to him until he speaks of an unknown fragment. After that, talk to him again until he repeats himself.
7. Go to Morocc and enter the Inn (Located at 272, 269). Talk to the Inn Employee (Located at 145, 179) and ask him about Cuaque Donon. Ask him anything until you receive a clue that "Aragham never hoarded upgrade items".
- Note: You might get killed by the Inn Keeper. If this happens, simply return and talk to her again. Alternatively, if you get the text that says she will knock you out, you can log out to avoid death.
8. Go to Fortress Saint Darmain (South) and head to the Rogue Guild (Located at 106, 195). Enter the clue the Inn Keeper gave you correctly and you will be able to access the guild. Inside, find a Suspicious Man (Located at 243, 61).
- Note: You must bring a Doll item with you before you can talk to his NPC. Any doll is accepted.
9. Keep talking to him and ask him "How are you doing?". Ask him the same question again twice and. Keep talking to him until you can ask him about the "Megingjard" and then "Listen to him quietly". Once you have learned all about what you need to know, he will tell you to head to Alberta.
- Note: This option is actually hidden. You must highlight it to obtain it. If you accidentally miss it, do the Steps 7 and 8 again to reset it.
10. Go to Alberta and talk to Jack O (Located at 196, 146). Keep talking to him until he tells you that he's chewing green herbs. Head over to to Al De Baran and talk to Emma Searth (Located at 66, 213). You must bring her a before she starts talking to you. Talk to her and "Ask her past" and you can ask her about the other things you want to know.
11. Go to Prontera and enter the Prontera Pub (Located at 205, 157). Tal to SoloHan and he will warp you to Jawaii. If you are married, go to Izlude and pay 100,000 Zeny to the Honeymoon Helper (Located at 173, 185) to be warped to Jawaii.
- Note: If you are not married, you can't leave the bar and you must either drink from the bartender until you pass out or teleport away using a
12. In Jawaii enter the Jawaii's Bar (Located at 192, 220) and talk to The Nineball a Crusader Officer, Zan Huadoku (Located at 44, 110). Keep talking to him until you can't get any further information from him.
13. Go to Comodo and enter the Casino (Located at 144, 113). Go to a Man (Located at 190, 94) and he will need you to bring him items before you can ask him anything. Bring him:
Once you have the alcohols, you can "Ask him about Rebarev Doug". Continue your conversation with him and "Discuss hobbies". Keep on discussing hobbies until he consumes all of your alcohol. Talk to him again to find out more information and choose every option.
- Note: If this NPC doesn't interact, talk to the Zan Huadoku again to fix it. Sometimes the quest messes up, but it can be fixed.
14. Return to Rebarev Doug and you must "Act Unsuspicious". Go to Niflheim and find Egnigem (Located at 109, 254). Select all the options in the conversation in order. Go back to Rebarev Doug and then talk to his comrade, Max Von Shedough (Located at 48, 164). Keep talking to him until you are ask to get some sort of a documentation.
- Note: The completion count for the Seal of Megingjard will increase by 1 after you speak to the Judge, Max Von Shedough. You can stop at this point or you can continue to receive the rewards.
15. Return to Egnigem and talk to him. He will convert his life force to some experience points for you. You will receive:
- 1,220,358 Base Experience
16. Return to Emma Searth in Al De Baran. Talk to her and you will receive:
Seal of Brisingamen
- Notice You must be above Level 70 to complete this quest. At least 50 players are needed to complete this quest before Seal of Mjolnir can be activated. Once 100 players have completed this quest, it will close.
1. Go to Prontera Field 08 and talk to the Bard, Nelliorde (Located at 175, 374). He will tell you a story and reply with "Wee, I want to hear!" and then "Sure! Sounds good".
2. Go to Yuno and enter the building (Located at 93, 180). Talk to Studying Scholar, Enrico Kaili (Located at 47, 113). He will ask you for a favor and tell him "I can do that!". Talk to him again and he will tell you that you might get some information from a woman nearby.
3. Talk to the Representative, Marlin Putiur (Located at 20, 123) and you will obtain some information from her.
4. Go to Prontera and head to the Prontera Church (Located at 237, 317). Talk to Hermite Charles (Located at 112, 105) and give him Kaili's Letter. He will then tell you a story. After he's finished, he will ask you to find Lowen. Ask him "When wass the last time you saw her" and he will guide you to her sister.
5. Go outside and talk to Rosa Ellened (Located at 258, 352). She will tell you that Lowen has passed away. Tell Hermite Charles about Lowen and he will be sad.
6. Go to Geffen Dungeon F2 and examine the Tree (Located at 91, 192). Reply with "What are you talking about?". A ghost will then appear and ask her "What are you?!". She will tell you that she is Lowen.
7. Go back to Rosa Ellened and tell her about your recent findings. Go to Prontera Castle (Located at 156, 360) and examine the Crusader Personnel Records (Located at 80, 52). While checking, a soldier will try to chase you away from there. Keep returning and searching the records until there are no further information to acquire.
- Note: It is important that you DO NOT talk to the Library Guard!
8. Return to the Tree and summon Lowen by entering the keyword Lowen. She will then ask you to go deeper and she will show you something. Move to the Geffen Dungeon F1 and head to (203, 48). Summon Lowen again by entering Lowen. She will then tell you her story.
9. She will materialize at this point. Talk to her and listen to her story until the very end. Then tell her "You still have something to do" and offer to help her.
- Note: This part of the quest can only be done one player at a time. You will have to wait until the person before you talks to the Valkyrie and exit the quest map before you can enter through the soldier.
10. You will find a solder behind Lowen. Talk to her again and proceed to the lower level through the ladder guarded by the soldier. After you ascend the ladder, find Lowen preparing for a battle. It seems that you will be in her past and she is preparing for an important battle.
11. Talk to her and convince her to accept this test. Her spirit will possess you to relive her past experience. To pass this test, you will need to defeat all the monsters around. Monsters include Mummies, Ghouls, and .
12. After you've completed the test, a Valkyrie will appear. Talk to her and tell her "Yes, I will follow you.". Lowen's soul will be sent to heaven and you will be returned to Geffen.
13. Go back to Rosa Ellened again. Examine the tombstone beside her and go back to Hermite Charles after. Go back to Enrico Kaili and ask "What is it this time?". He will tell you a story and after that, talk to him again.
14. Go to Lutie and examine a hidden puzzle (Located at 40, 108). "Sweep the snow away with your hands" and then "Adjust the puzzle". You will need to arrange the writing in order:
- The beauty of the stars
- Wanes in comparison
- We lost our hearts
- To that golden hair
- And those dazzling eyes
Once successful, Alfrik will appear. Talk to him and tell him "It was a Valkyrie". After that, he will ask you to wake his other brothers up. He will disappear after you have finished the conversation. Wake him up again to ask him for the location of his next brother.
15. Go to Prontera Field 02 and search for the location mentioned and click the dialogue target nearby (Located at 183 267). You will need to "Scratch the surface" in order to summon Dvalin, follow this sequence:
- Her lovely scent
- Still lingers in the wind
- We surrendered our hearts
- To those tender teardrops
- Those seductive red lips
Once successful, Dvalin will appear. Tell him "Alfrik sent me to wake you up!" and he will tell you to wake up his other brother and he will tell you where to find him.
16. Return to Enrico Kaili and talk to him. He will then start to tell you a story.
- Note: If you know the answer to Berling's riddle, you do not have to go back to Enrico.
17. Go to Mt.Mjolnir 09 (Located at 85, 129). Someone there will ask you a question and the answer is 42. Berling will appear after you have given him the correct answer. Talk to him and select "Dvalin wants you to wake up!". He will tell you the location of his other brother, Grer. He will also give you some clues and you must remember these.
18. Go to Coal Mines F2 and you will be prompted with a message (Located at 126 37). Select "I am sent by Berling," and he will ask you to prove it. You will be asked to enter the clues just as Berling told you:
- No jewel in the world can compare.
- Our masterpiece made from love.
- She wanted the dazzling necklace.
- We wanted the goddess of beauty.
- Our happiest times were with her.
- Note: The periods at the end of each sentence are needed.
Once successful, Grer will appear and you must finish your conversation with him. After you have finished with him, go back to Enrico Kaili and tell him "I suppose you're right".
19. Return to Lutie and talk to Alfrik again. You can now ask him about the materials required to make the Brisingamen.
20. Return to Enrico Kaili and he will reward you with:
Seal of Mjolnir
- Notice Once 100 players have completed this quest, it will close.
1. Go to Prontera and talk to Tiafli (Located at 124, 297) and "Accept the reqest".
2. Go to Prontera Field 01 and find Roskva (Located at 196, 47). Talk to her again and she will give you the Blacksmith's order and the cardinal points.
- Note: If she told you to visit the Blacksmiths starting from East to North, then visit the blacksmiths in the order listed in this guide. If she says otherwise, start backwards from this guide.
- Note2: If you made her mad, none of the Blacksmiths will talk to you. Return to Tiafli in Prontera to fix it.
3. Go to Mt. Mjolnir 11 and find Austri (Located at 11, 149). Talk to him and you need to tell him "Oh, my apologies for intruding in the conversation". You will need to bring him"
He will then ask you about what you want to know. Ask him "About the Mjolnir" and he will tell you the story behind it. After he tells you the story, keep agreeing to what he has to say by replying with "Yes!".
4. Go to Mt. Mjolnir 09 and find Sudri (Located at 209, 341). When you talk to him, tell him "My apologies for disturbing you".
He will then challenge you to a fight and reply with "Yes, let's begin". After you have accepted his challenge, start the duel with him. You must defeat him if you are to proceed.
- Note: This part is random and can get frustrating. A tactic to use is to keep hitting his head and then counter. If the first counter fails, start over.
5. Once you have defeat him, go to Mt. Mjolnir 01 and find Vestri (Located at 35, 136). Tell him "My apologies for interrupting you".
6. He will ask you to bring an equippable Level 4 weapon that is upgraded at the server's safe limit and an. The refining process may fail. While the weapon may break, you can still proceed.
- Note: Gunslingers can bring him a .
- Note2: TaeKwon Kids can complete this step by giving Vestri an .
7. Go to Mt. Mjolnir 12 and look for Nordri. Talk to him and apologize for interrupting him. Before talking to him, you will need to bring about 5 to 10 . Each time you talk to him, he will take 1 Red Potion from you.
He will then start telling you a story. After listening to his story, he will ask you some questions. There are two versions to the story. The answers to the second version are in red.
- Answer 1: Blaze Earth
- Answer 2: Thoughts High House
- Answer 3: Old Age False Sun
8. Go back to Tiafli in Prontera and he will ask you to bring:
Once you have the required items, he will reward you with a weapon. You can choose to select a weapon for yourself or for someone else. Weapons that you can receive are:
- Server Note:
- TYR: You will no longer get any of the level 4 weapons above after completing the Mjolnir Seal.
- Note: If you choose an item for a friend, you get a random weapon from the above list. Any class not on the above list will receive a random weapon from the list. (This includes High First classes.)
Making the God Items
- Notice You must be a 'Guild Leader' with an access to a Guild Dungeon in order to complete this quest. Alternatively, you may join a guild that holds a current WoE castle and create your own guild once inside the dungeon.
1. Once the announcement for the 4 seals has been released, the creation of a God Item will become available.
2. Go to a Guild Dungeon and find a dwarf blacksmith named Grunburti.
3. Ask him about Weapon Creation and he will assume which item you would like to create based on the items on your inventory. He will then teleport you to the creation room in a long blue hall with a door and a waiting room chat at the end. Enter the chat and you will be taken to the final room.
4. You only have 10 Minutes and talk to Grunburti in the center. Make sure you have all the required items with you or you cannot create a God Item. Talk to him and agree to everything he has to say.
5. Once successfuly, you will receive your God Item. The seals will now reset. You can stay for the entire duration of 10 minutes inside the room or you can Log out.
- Note: If you happen to be in the waiting room and someone is already inside, see Grunburti in the center of the next room after the person inside leaves. If they created a God Item, you will not be able to create another one. If they weren't able to create one, you have 10 minutes to talk to the dwarf and create one.
- Note2: You will not allowed inside the creation room if you do not have all the items needed to create an item.
God Item Ingredients
|The 1st seal of [Sleipnir] has appeared.||Half of the people have completed the Sleipnir quest, the Megingjard quest is now open.|
|The seal of [Sleipnir] has been released.||All of the people have completed the Sleipnir quest, people can no longer start/continue/finish it.|
|The 2nd seal of [Megingjard] has appeared.||Half of the people have completed the Megingjard quest, the Brisingamen quest is now open.|
|The seal of [Megingjard] has been released.||All of the people have completed the Megingjard quest, people can no longer start/continue/finish it.|
|The 3rd seal of [Brisingamen] has appeared.||Half of the people have completed the Brisingamen quest, Mjolnir quest is now open.|
|A Seal of [Brisingamen] has been released.||All of the people have completed the Brisingamen quest, people can no longer start/continue/finish it.|
|The 4th seal of [Mjolnir] has appeared.||Half of the people have completed the Mjolnir quest. Guild Dungeon NPCs will reveal the items needed to make God Items to leaders.|
|The seal of [Mjolnir] has been released.||All of the people have completed the Mjolnir quest, people can no longer start/continue/finish it.|
|The four seals have been released at the same time with the seals of [<sealname>].||All seals released, a Godly Item can now be created.|
| [<goditemname>] has been bestowed to [<guildleadername>], the master of the [<guildname>] guild. |
[<goditemname>] has come into the hands of [<guildleadername>], the master of the [<guildname>] guild.
|A Godly item has been created, the Sleipnir quest is now open.|
|God Items Arc Quests|
|First Quest||Final Quest|
|Stop Metto's Research||→||God Items Quest|