Artistry and Crafting System/Tailoring
From RebirthRO Wiki
Tailoring is part of the new Artistry and Crafting System. For information about the system in general, see the specified page. The following is a guide to get you started on tailoring:
- Warp to Alberta, and walk to the Southern middle area. Search around and you'll find the Tailoring Guild (Located around 135, 80).
- Speak to Tailoring Master, and accept the invite to practice some Tailoring. Speak to her again and she will inform you of some work orders. You can complete these work order to earn Denarius, a type of currency used to buy higher skill level books. Since this is also crafting, you can gain skill levels by crafting the items for the work order.
- When accepting a work order, it tells you the items required to fill it. Keep repeating the process of crafting items for the order until you reach a 5 level marker. Every 5 Skill Levels will make the master give you a new work order. For information on what work orders are for what skill level, see the table below.
- Speak to the Tailoring Loom in the same area, and trade it items required for the crafted product. each time you craft items, you earn experience for your skill level. After creating the items, you can return to the Tailoring Master who will give you denarius for the work order
- Repeat the process of obtaining work orders, leveling, and crafting to advance in your craft. At any point, you may start crafting weapons and/or armors. The higher level you are in a craft, the better success chance you will have, so if you are level 10, you will have close to no chance at succeeding in making a "Cashmere" level item. For a list of items you can forge that are non-work order crafts, see below under book crafting and weapon/equipment crafting.
- You need a new Tailoring Guide every 10 level to continue leveling your tailoring skill. Intermediate at 10, Advanced at 20, and Journeymen's at 30 respectively.
- You can buy Tailoring Guides from the Tailoring Shop. You can also buy an Artisan's Charm to increase your crafting success.
- A message "Your tailoring skill has increased slightly." or "Your tailoring skill is now level _!" to let you know that your Tailoring level increased.
- You may speak to the Crafting Master to be told what your current crafting level is.
Work Order Crafting
|Skill Level||Crafted Item||Denarius Earned||Ingredient 1||Ingredient 2|
|0-4||1 or 2 Repaired Bandage||1||1||1|
|5-9||1 or 2 Repaired Clothes||2||1||1|
|10-14||1 or 2 Repaired Prison Uniform||3||1||1|
|15-19||1 or 2 Repaired White Cloth||4||1||1|
|20-24||1 or 2 Repaired Kimono||5||1|
|25-29||1 or 2 Sea Otter Fleece||6||1||1|
|30-34||1 or 2 Course Black Fabric||7||1||1|
|35-40||1 or 2 Tiger Skin Rug||8||1||1|
At any time, a player can trade in a completed equipment / weapon to the Clothing Dismantler (Located at 149, 85 in Alberta). By dismantling an item, you can receive some of the basic ingredients back. Just like crafting, you can receive the normal amount of items, or if your lucky, double the normal amount. Depending on the item you try to dismantle, you get specific ingredients back. Such items include:
- "Bonded Leather" Hat, Shoes, or Cloak -> 2 or 4 Bonded Leather
- "Bonded Leather" Suit -> 3 or 6 Bonded Leather
- "Alligator Leather" Shoes, or Cloak -> 2 or 4 Alligator Leather
- "Alligator Leather" Suit, Hat -> 3 or 6 Alligator Leather
- "Dragon Leather" Hat, Shoes, or Cloak -> 2 or 4 Dragon Leather
- "Dragon Leather" Suit -> 3 or 6 Dragon Leather
- "Demon Leather" Hat, Shoes, or Cloak -> 2 or 4 Demon Leather
- "Demon Leather" Suit -> 3 or 6 Demon Leather
- "Flax" Hat, Shoes, or Garment -> 2 or 4 Flax Threads
- "Flax" Vest -> 3 or 6 Flax Threads
- "Tweed" Hat, Shoes, or Garment -> 2 or 4 Wool Thread
- "Tweed" Vest-> 3 or 6 Wool Thread
- "Satin" Hat, Shoes, or Garment -> 2 or 4 Satin Thread
- "Satin" Vest -> 3 or 6 Satin Thread
- "Cashmere" Hat, Shoes, or Garment -> 2 or 4 Cashmere Thread
- "Cashmere" Vest -> 3 or 6 Cashmere Thread
Each set has an extra bonus given to the user when certain pieces are worn. These come from the Garment/Armor/Footgear set, and the Garment/Armor/Footgear/Headgear set. The set including the headgear doubles the set bonus from the other set. The numbers given below are the total bonuses given with the described set in use.
Flax Set :
|Flax Shoes + Flax Hood + Flax Vest||Max HP + 5000|
|Above Combo + Flax Hat||Max HP + 10000|
Tweed Set :
|Tweed Shoes + Tweed Hood + Tweed Vest||Reduce damage from magic attacks by 20%|
|Above Combo + Tweed Hat||Reduce damage from magic attacks by 40%|
Satin Set :
|Satin Shoes + Satin Hood + Satin Vest||Reduce Magic Reflected Damage by 9%|
|Above Combo + Satin Hat||Reduce Magic Reflected Damage by 18%|
Cashmere Set :
|Cashmere Shoes + Cashmere Hood + Cashmere Vest||Resistance to Earth, Wind, Water and Fire + 15%|
|Above Combo + Cashmere Hat||Resistance to Earth, Wind, Water and Fire + 30%|
Bonded Leather Set :
|Bonded Leather Sandals + Bonded Leather Cloak + Bonded Leather Suit||Drains 2% of the damage you do and regain it as HP|
|Above Combo + Bonded Leather Hat||Drains 4% of the damage you do and regain it as HP|
Alligator Set :
|Alligator Leather Sandals + Alligator Leather Cloak + Alligator Leather Suit||Increases damage with Criticals by 50%|
|Above Combo + Alligator Leather Hat||Increases damage with Criticals by 100%|
Dragon Set :
|Dragon Leather Sandals + Dragon Leather Cloak + Dragon Leather Suit||Ignores 50% of the enemies' Defense|
|Above Combo + Dragon Leather Hat ]||Ignores 100% of the enemies' Defense|
Demon Set :
|Demon Leather Sandals + Demon Leather Cloak + Demon Leather Suit||15% Chance to ignore short ranged attack damage.|
|Above Combo + Demon Leather Hat||30% Chance to ignore short ranged attack damage|