Artistry and Crafting System/Metalworking
From RebirthRO Wiki
Metalworking is part of the new Artistry and Crafting System. For information about the system in general, see the specified page. The following is a guide to get you started on metalworking:
- Warp to Einbech, and walk South. Before you reach the portal, turn west and you'll find the Metalworking Guild (Located around 48, 42).
- Speak to Metalworking Master, and accept the invite to practice some metalworking. Speak to him again and he will inform you of some work orders. You can complete these work order to earn Denarius, a type of currency used to buy higher skill level books. Since this is also crafting, you can gain skill levels by crafting the items for the work order.
- When accepting a work order, it tells you the items required to fill it. Keep repeating the process of crafting items for the order until you reach a 5 level marker. Every 5 Skill Levels will make the master give you a new work order. For information on what work orders are for what skill level, see the table below.
- Speak to the Metalworking Furnace in the same area, and trade it items required for the crafted product. each time you craft items, you earn experience for your skill level. After creating the items, you can return to the Metalworking Master who will give you denarius for the work order
- Repeat the process of obtaining work orders, leveling, and crafting to advance in your craft. At any point, you may start crafting weapons and/or armors. The higher level you are in a craft, the better success chance you will have, so if you have level 10 Metalworking, you will have close to no chance at succeeding in making a "Hardened Steel" level item. For a list of items you can forge that are non-work order crafts, see below under book crafting and weapon/equipment crafting.
- You need a new Metalworking Guide every 10 level to continue leveling your metalworking skill. Intermediate at 10, Advanced at 20, and Journeymen's at 30 respectively.
- You can buy Metalworking Guides from the Metalworking Shop. You can also buy an Artisan's Charm to increase your crafting success.
- A message "Your metalworking skill has increased slightly." or "Your metalworking skill is now level _!" to let you know that your Metalworking level increased.
- You may speak to the Crafting Master to be told what your current crafting level is.
Work Order Crafting
|Skill Level||Crafted Item||Denarius Earned||Ingredient 1||Ingredient 2|
|0-4||1 or 2 Repaired Sword||1||1||1|
|5-9||1 or 2 Repaired Armor||2||1||1|
|10-14||1 or 2 Repaired Farmer's Utensil||3||1||1|
|15-19||1 or 2 Repaired Shuriken||4||1||1|
|20-24||1 or 2 Repaired Zipper||5||1||1|
|25-29||1 or 2 Repaired Needle||6||1||1|
|30-34||1 or 2 Repaired Armor Piece||7||1||1|
|35-40||1 or 2 Repaired Shield||8||1||1|
At any time, a player can trade in a completed equipment / weapon to the Smelting Furnace (Located at 51, 36 in Einbech). By dismantling an item, you can receive some of the basic ingredients back. Just like crafting, you can receive the normal amount of items, or if your lucky, double the normal amount. Depending on the item you try to dismantle, you get specific ingredients back. Such items include:
- "Iron" Shoes, Garment, Mask -> 2 or 4 Iron Ingot
- "Iron" Breast -> 3 or 6 Iron Ingot
- "Steel" Shoes, Garment, Mask -> 2 or 4 Steel Ingot
- "Steel" Breast -> 3 or 6 Steel Ingot
- "Elunium" Shoes, Garment, Mask -> 2 or 4 Elunium Ingot
- "Elunium" Breast -> 3 or 6 Elunium Ingot
- "Hardened Steel" Shoes, Garment, Mask -> 2 or 4 Hardened Steel Ingot
- "Hardened Steel" Breast -> 3 or 6 Hardened Steel Ingot
- Any "Iron" Weapon -> 2 or 4 Iron Ingot
- Any "Steel" Weapon -> 2 or 4 Steel Ingot
- Any "Oridecon" Weapon -> 2 or 4 Oridecon Ingot
- Any "Hardened Steel" Weapon -> 2 or 4 Hardened Steel Ingot
Iron Set :
|Iron Greaves + Iron Spaulders + Iron Breastplate||Increase HP Recovery Rate + 150%|
|Above Combo + Iron Mask||Increase HP Recovery Rate + 300%|
Steel Set :
|Steel Greaves + Steel Spaulders + Steel Breastplate||Increase power with Neutral Attacks by 25%|
|Above Combo + Steel Mask||Increase power with Neutral Attacks by 50%|
Elunium Set :
|Elunium Greaves + Elunium Spaulders + Elunium Breastplate||Increases Resistance to Stun, Stone, Silence, and Curse by + 50%|
|Above Combo + Elunium Mask||Increases Resistance to Stun, Stone, Silence, and Curse by + 100%|
Hardened Steel Set :
|Hardened Steel Greaves + Hardened Steel Spaulders + Hardened Steel Breastplate||Max HP + 35%|
|Above Combo + Hardened Steel Mask||Max HP + 70%|